The Editorial Board establish the following preliminary criteria for the qualifying of the presented academic texts to be published in Studia Bobolanum:
1. The Editorial Board accept only original texts written in Polish orEnglish, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian but also in chosen European languages such as Slovak, Czech, Ukrainian and Belorussian. The texts can have the form of academic articles, discussions or reviews.
2. The sent text should be in accordance with the profile of the magazine. The academic article should contain a creative explanation of the research problem, present a review of the research in the field and also be reference material. The text should be correct language-wise and stylistically.
3. The texts that do not comply with the editorial standards stated on the website of the magazine in the For Authors tab ( Publishing Requirements, Footnotes, Bibliography ) will be rejected.
4. The texts that infringe the rights to intellectual property (plagiarism) or that are an autoplagiarism will be rejected.
5. The Editors do not publish journalistic material.
6. The text for publication in Studia Bobolanum should be sent via email to the email address of the Editorial Office;
and should include a filled and signed licence contract and the author's declaration.
7. The detailed regulations as to the reviewing of the sent texts have been included in the Reviewing tab. The material qualified for publishing undergoes editing as well as language and technical correction. The Editorial Board are entitled to implement changes in titles and introduce editorial corrections in accordance to the magazine's standards. The sent material will not be returned to the authors.